While the Board of Trustees of the Multi-Sector Pension Plan is the legal Plan Administrator, it retains InBenefits as a third-party service provider. InBenefits is responsible for the Plan’s day-to-day operations including recordkeeping, processing of benefit applications, communicating with members and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
As a participating employer your focus can be on managing your business while providing your employees with the benefit of a retirement plan.
- Administration is managed by InBenefits – no employer burden of handling a pension plan
- InBenefits manages member communication with a call centre and Newsletters
- Fiduciary duties under the Plan rest with the MSPP Board of Trustees
- The Plan is run on a not-for-profit basis using expert advice and investment discipline
- No contribution rate risk – rates are fixed at the bargaining level
- Employer’s main responsibility is to remit monthly contributions
InBenefits is available to answer questions and provide additional support and information at firstname.lastname@example.org